PSB portal shows overall protection status as disconnected or not yet connected even though Freedome
This discussion has a more recent version.
- The Devices-list in the PSB Portal shows overall protection status for a device as Disconnected even though Last connection is within 7 days
- After installation, the device status in the PSB Portal Devices-list remains set to Not yet connected
An interrupted connection between the application and the PSB Portal could be resolved by reinstalling the product.
- On the device, uninstall Freedome for Business
- Remove the device from the PSB Portal
- Log in to the PSB Portal
- Go to the Devices-page
- Go to the Mobile devices-tab
- Select the affected device from the list using the checkbox on the left side of the device name
- Click Remove device from the options at the bottom of the page
- Perform a new installation of the product
Article no: 000008201