How to exclude files or folders from Real-Time scanning in the PSB Portal
This discussion has a more recent version.
- Log in to your PSB Portal.
- Go to the Profiles tab. Under Profile name, select the profile you want to apply the exclusion to.
- Select Real-time scanning, then on the right, scroll down to Excluded objects.
- Slide the slider to On. The Excluded objects option is now enabled.
- Select the Add exclusion link and in the Object field, enter the file name or full path of the folder that you want to exclude; for example "C:\Program Files\Application\app1.exe".
- Select the lock icon if you want to lock the setting. This disables other users from making changes to the setting.
- Select Save and Publish to apply the change to the current profile that you are editing.
- If you want to apply the change to multiple profiles, select Save and Publish to multiple profiles, select the target profiles, then Next > Save and Publish.