How should F-Secure customers with a Suomi24.fi email address prepare for the Suomi24 platform chang

This discussion has a more recent version.

Issue:

On 10.1.2020 the Finnish email service Suomi24.fi will be moved to a new platform, and will become a paid service after three months. What should F-Secure users who do not wish to continue with Suomi24.fi do?

Resolution:

If you have a suomi24.fi-email address that you are using for your My F-Secure account, and you do not intend to start using the new service offered by Suomi24, you will need to change the email address used by your My F-Secure account before the old email service is terminated to avoid future login issues.

If you have F-Secure SAFE or F-Secure TOTAL, you need to change your login email address to your My F-Secure account:

1. Log in to My F-Secure: https://my.f-secure.com/login
  2. In the top right corner, hover the cursor over your name and choose Account Settings
  3. On the Account Settings page, fill in your new email address and click Save
Now your login email address is your new valid email address. 

If you have bought F-Secure FREEDOME or F-Secure Internet Security through the F-Secure homepage, you will have received an order confirmation email from Cleverbridge that includes your latest subscription code. We recommend to either save the code in a safe place or forward the order confirmation email to another email box.  

Article no: 000018225