Unable to remove F-Secure Software Updater application after uninstalling PSB Server Security 12.10
- After removing PSB Server Security 12.10 from a Windows Server, the F-Secure PSB Server Security - Software Updater application is still left in the Programs and features list
- "Could not access network location \" error when trying to remove the application
- FsUninstallationTool.exe doesn't remove the application and Uninstallationtool.exe shows "not a valid Operating System" error
If the F-Secure Server Security - Software Updater application is left in the Programs and features list after uninstalling PSB Server Security 12.10, it can be removed using the F-Secure Uninstallation Tool found below. The Uninstallation Tool needs to be run with an additional command prompt parameter for it to be allowed to be run in a Windows Server operating system.
Follow these steps to run the Uninstallation Tool:
- Download the tool from here
- Open Command Prompt (cmd) with Run as Administrator... option
- Navigate to the folder where you saved the UninstallationTool.exe (e.g. Downloads)
- cd C:\Users\\Downloads
- Type in Uninstallationtool.exe -a --server to launch the Uninstallation Tool
- Follow the instruction on the screen and allow the tool to finish the uninstallation
- Uninstallation will be done.
Article no: 000018140