F-secure gives notification on my computer about time limit, what is this about?
- I get a notification on my computer about time limit, what is this about?
- Why is my computer's usage limited to some hours?
- I can't use my computer as F-secure program says that time limit is up.
If F-Secure program notifies you about a time limit on your computer, it is likely that time limitation on Family rules has been activated on F-Secure program.
You can inactivate the time limitation on your computer as follows:
If you have F-Secure SAFE installed
- Login in to your account on https://my.f-secure.com
- Click <your name> on the big circle
- Click the switch deactivate time limits for the profile
If you have F-Secure Internet Security installed
- Open F-Secure Internet Security program on your computer
- Click Parental control
- Click Settings
- Click the switch to deactivate time limitations
Article no: 000006142