How to collect F-Secure debugging logs for Client Security 13.x and Server Security 12.x products?
Error or issue related to F-Secure components (e.g. Gatekeeper, Firewall, Network Interceptor Framework, Internet Shield) and more advanced debug logs are required to investigate the issue. How to enable advanced debug logging for F-Secure Client Security 13.x and F-Secure (Email and) Server Security 12.x clients?
Note: These instructions are applicable for Client Security 13.x and (Email and) Server Security 12.x clients. Newer products use a different tool to enable debug logging.
Follow the steps below to collect F-Secure debug logs.
- Download and run the F-Secure debug tool
- Click Update Debug Files Online
- Select the components you want to debug (e.g Firewall, Gatekeeper driver)
- Click Apply Changes
- Reproduce the issue that was reported and take note of the time
- Disable debugging by deselecting the components and click Apply Changes
- Click Collect Logs once the issue is reproduced
- Locate the FSDIAG on the desktop
- Send the newly generated FSDIAG log files for investigation and report when the issue was reproduced
Article no: 000002782