How do I install F-Secure Anti-Virus on a Windows PC?
This discussion has a more recent version.
How to install F-Secure Anti-Virus on a Windows computer.
Before you start installing F-Secure Anti-Virus, make sure that:
- Your Windows is up-to-date (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1).
- You have uninstalled incompatible software(s) from another vendor (Other anti-virus programs).
- You are logged on to your computer with administrative rights.
- You have an internet connection.
- Go to the Download F-Secure Products page.
- Select F-Secure Anti-Virus from the list.
- Click Download for Windows.
- Depending on your browser:
- The installer file downloads automatically; or
- You are asked to save the file. If prompted, click Save file.
- Press Ctrl+J on your keyboard to open the download folder and find the file.
- Double-click the installer file (F-SecureNetworkInstaller.exe) to run it.
- When prompted, type in your subscription key to continue the installation.
- If all of the license seats are used, the installation may prompt you to purchase more licenses. Insert a new code or select Reuse a license seat to release a license from previous installation. Reuse is usually the preferred option.
Article no: 000001279