Unable to update virus definition on Windows 7 and Windows 10 with error connecting to guts2.sp.f-se
This discussion has a more recent version.
- Unable to update virus definition on Windows 7 and Windows 10 with error connecting to guts2.sp.f-secure.com Connection failed Error 202 or 201 timed out.
- Malware Scan cannot update itself.
- I am not able to install Safe on my computer. The installation stops at ~99%.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Press Start.
- Select Control Panel. Make sure you are in the Large or Small icons view (Windows 7), or Classic View (Vista).
- Open Network and Sharing Center.
- On the left pane, select Change adapter settings (Windows 7) or Manage network connections (Vista).
- Right-click the connection for which you want to disable IPv6, and select Properties.
- Uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and click OK.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Open Network & Internet/ Click on Ethernet.
- Click on the right side on Change adapter options.
- Right-click the connection you are using.
- Click on Properties.
- Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and click OK.
Article no: 000007389