How do I enable / disable F-Secure Browsing Protection through F-Secure Policy Manager?
This discussion has a more recent version.
I need to enable or disable the Browsing Protection feature on some client, how can I do it centrally using Policy Manager Console?
- Open F-Secure Policy Manager:
- Settings [Standard view]
- F-Secure Browsing Protection
- Uncheck the box to Disable or Enable Browsing Protection
- After you have chosen your setting, make sure that the padlock is closed, after that you can distribute the policies (Ctrl+D)
- If you have disabled Browsing Protection for your Clients, and you want to hide the browser plugin deactivated message in main local UI
- Please ask customer support to provide you the file FSCS1410-HF03-signed.jar when you submit a ticket. This specific hotfix removes notification about disabled BP from UI, while it is disabled.
- Log in to F-Secure Policy Manager Console
- select the Installation tab
- Click Installation packages and select import to import the downloaded hotfix jar file
- Select appropriate domain or host and press Install
- Select the hotfix
- Distribute policies
Article no: 000004715