How to reduce CPU usage during F-Secure scheduled scanning?
This discussion has a more recent version.
F-Secure scheduled scan causes high CPU usage. How can I reduce this?
Follow the steps below to change the priority of the scan from "Normal" to "Background" to improve the host performance during scheduled scanning:
- Open F-Secure Policy Manager console.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Select Advanced view.
- Click F-Secure Anti-Virus.
- Click Settings.
- Click Settings for Manual Scanning.
- Click Scanning Options.
- Change the Priority value to Background.
Article no: 000001585