How do I disable and enable Advanced Network Protection for Client Security 14 in Policy Manager 14?
This discussion has a more recent version.
How to disable Advanced Network Protection for Client Security 14 in Policy Manager 14?
To centrally disable Advanced Network Protection from target hosts in Policy Manager 14, follow these steps:
- Open F-Secure Policy Manager
- Choose the target host or domain from the Domain Tree
- Go to the Settings tab and use Standard View
- Go to Web traffic scanning section
- Choose from HTTP Scanning HTTP scanning enabled and set the value as disabled
- Distribute the new policy with the Distribute policies button
Article no: 000008143