The "Allow" button to restore files from quarantine is grayed out in Client Security 14.10 How to a
This discussion has a more recent version.
The Allow button to Restore files from quarantine is grayed out in Client Security 14.10 . How can I allow this from Policy Manager?
You can allow a local user to restore files sent to quarantine by following these steps:
- Log in to Policy Manager console.
- Select a host or domain from the Domain Tree.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Go to the Real-time scanning page.
- Uncheck Prevent users from adding scanning exclusion.
6. Distribute the new policy to the hosts.
Note: By default the "delete" option in Client User Interface is allowed, as the option "delete" does not contain any risk.
Article no: 000012976