I get "Page has expired" prompt when trying to login to My F-secure account. What should I do?
This discussion has a more recent version.
I get "Page has expired" prompt when trying to login to my My F-secure account. What should I do?
There are 3 things you can try to solve the issue:
- Close your browser by clicking on the Cross in the top right corner, and open the browser again. Then enter this web page again: https://my.f-secure.com/login
- Try to open your browser in private mode, and enter this web page (https://my.f-secure.com/login):
- Google Chrome: Click on 3 dots icon in top right corner. Then choose Incognito Mode
- Microsoft Edge: Click on 3 dots icon in top right corner. Then choose InPrivate Window
- Mozilla Firefox: Click on 3 lines icon in top right corner. Then choose New Private Windows
- Try clearing your browsers cookies and cache (see instructions below), and then enter this web page again (https://my.f-secure.com/login):
How to clear the Google Chrome browser
- Launch your Chrome browser.
- Click the Chrome menu (3 dots icon top-right of the screen).
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Advanced.
- Under the section Reset settings, click Reset settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Reset settings to their original defaults.
- In the dialog that appears, click Reset.
- Restart the browser.
How to clear the Firefox browser
- Launch your Firefox browser.
- Click on the Firefox menu (Hamburger icon top right of the screen).
- Click on the Grey Question Mark at the bottom of the interaction box.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Refresh Firefox.
- Restart the browser.
How to clear the Edge browser
- Launch your Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on the Edge menu (3 dots icon top-right of the screen).
- Click Settings.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Click on the options you want to clear. For your case make sure your list includes cookies and cache.
How to clear the Internet Explorer browser
- Launch your Internet Explorer browser.
- Open Settings (Gear icon top-right of screen).
- Select Internet Options > Advanced > Reset.
- Confirm the reset by clicking Reset again.
- Restart your browser.
How to clear the Safari browser
- Launch your Safari browser.
- On the top left of the browser click Safari to get the drop down.
- Click the Reset Safari option.
- A dialog with a list of options will be displayed. Select the following:
- Remove all cookies.
- Clear history
- Empty cache
- Ensure you check which of the functions have been selected as it can not be reversed once reset.
- Click the Reset button.
Article no: 000002373