Why is F-Secure Internet Security or Anti-Virus showing "license is expired"?
This discussion has a more recent version.
Why is F-Secure Internet Security/Anti-Virus showing "license is expired"?
There can be several reasons for this message.
- The subscription key has expired, if that is case, then you need to renew your F-Secure Internet Security / F-Secure Anti-Virus program in the following way: https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-SAFE/How-do-I-renew-F-Secure-Internet/ta-p/109586
- The subscription was used several times on the same device.
- The subscription is in use with some other device.
- The Windows system was restored.
- The key has been locked because it has transferred the license time to another key.
- Open F-Secure Internet Security / F-Secure Anti-Virus.
- Click on the Renew now button from the main page of the program.
- Insert your F-Secure Internet Security / F-Secure Anti-virus subscription key (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx).
- Click Continue.
- Uninstall F-Secure Internet Security/Anti-Virus using the Uninstallation tool.
- Download the program Internet Security or Anti-Virus.
- Start the installation.
- Enter the current subscription key (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx).
- Click Use license again, If you receive a message that the subscription key is in use, click use license again.
Article no: 000001416