Adding allowed or denied sites for Computer Protection via the PSB Portal profile editor does not wo
- I have added a site into the denied list for the Browsing Protection via the Profile Editor. However, the site is not blocked with Browsing Protection enabled in the Computer Protection. Same goes to the allowed site. Why is this happening?
- Google's search results show the deny rating icon, but when user clicks the link it proceeds to the page.
Check from the PSB profile you are using that the web site exceptions setting is enabled. If it is disabled the allowed sites and denied sites rules are not in use.
Follow these steps to enable Web site exceptions:
- Log in to the PSB Portal.
- Go to the Profiles page.
- Select the profile you want to edit.
- Go to the Browsing Protection tab.
- Scroll down until you see the Web site exceptions setting and enable it.
- Save and publish the profile.
Article no: 000005452