How to generate debug logs for Computer Protection for Windows and Client Security 14?
This article describes the steps to generate debug logs for Computer Protection for Windows and Client Security 14 (and newer). Debug logs are needed in some instances by R&D to investigate some problems in detail.
FSDIAG with debug logs is needed in order to collect additional log files.
- Download the debug tool from here
- Double click fsloglevel.exe
- Select Full Logging
- Click OK
- Restart the computer.
- Reproduce the steps that caused the original problem, take note of exact time of the problem.
- Generate FSDIAG by following steps explained here
- Kindly run the fsloglevel.exe tool a second time after submitting the logs.
- Click on Normal Logging to turn off the debug mode (it slows down your machine a bit).
Article no: 000009164