How do I release/transfer an F-Secure Internet Security license from one Windows computer to another
I would like to release or transfer my F-Secure Internet Security license from one Windows computer to another. How do I do this?
If the computer, from which you want to transfer your F-Secure Internet Security license is still working and in use, you can:
- Uninstall F-Secure Internet Security via the Windows Control Panel on your computer.
- If you are not able to find F-Secure Internet Security from the Control Panel, you may use the Uninstallation tool from this link : https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support-tools . Download and run the Uninstallation Tool for Windows. Once the box appears, click Start and then choose 'Select what to remove', and then choose F-Secure Internet Security and click Next to run the uninstallation.
- Install F-Secure Internet Security with your valid license key to another Windows computer from our download page: https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/downloads
If the old computer, on which F-Secure Internet Security has been installed, is broken or no longer in use, you can transfer F-Secure Internet Security license to another computer as follows:
- Install F-Secure Internet Security on a new computer and follow the installation instructions.
- Enter your valid license key when prompted.
- Select Re-use license when prompted. This releases all your licenses from your F-Secure Internet Security installations and this current installation consumes the first license.
- Allow the installation to complete.
Article no: 000001184