My F-Secure SAFE subscription code is not accepted. What should I do?
I just purchased a F-Secure subscription with the subscription code, but it does not work. What should I do?
- Verify that the subscription purchased is for F-Secure SAFE. You can find the product name in the purchase invoice that was emailed to you.
- F-Secure SAFE license code has this format: xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
If the code provided is for F-Secure SAFE, please follow the steps below to activate the subscription using the code:
- Go to the My F-Secure portal: https://my.f-secure.com/
- Login to your F-Secure SAFE account with your email and password.
- Click on Subscription.
- Scroll down and click on Enter a Code.
- Insert your F-Secure SAFE license code (this format: xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx).
- Click on Continue.
- Once the code is accepted, proceed to install F-Secure SAFE on your device by clicking Add device and follow the instructions shown on the screen.
If you do not have a F-Secure SAFE account yet, then create a F-Secure SAFE account first:
- Go to the F-Secure web page: https://www.f-secure.com/
- Navigate to For Home > Products > F-Secure SAFE.
- Click Try for free.
- Create your F-Secure SAFE account from there.
- You can now proceed to the first guide in this article, to insert your license code in your F-Secure SAFE account.
Note: If you do not see Enter a code option, or the license code still cannot be accepted, please contact F-Secure support.
Article no: 000003528