How to uninstall and reinstall F-Secure FREEDOME VPN for Windows
Instructions to uninstall and re-install FREEDOME for Windows
Follow the steps below to uninstall and reinstall FREEDOME:
To uninstall F-Secure program from Windows:
Click on one of the links below that fit your version of Windows. The link redirects you to Microsoft's help page.
Windows 8, 8.1
If the uninstallation fails using the standard Windows removal method, you can uninstall the product using F-Secure Uninstallation Tool
To reinstall F-Secure FREEDOME VPN for Windows:
- Download and install the FREEDOME from https://www.f-secure.com/en/home/download
- Click on the Subscription tab
- Depending on your activation method:
- Click Have a code? to activate using a subscription code, and enter your code; OR
- Click Login if you have a subscription with F-Secure Total or other providers, and sign in with your credentials.
FREEDOME is ready to protect your privacy.
Article no: 000001136