A file owned or developed by the customer causes a false positive detection by F-Secure products
This discussion has a more recent version.
Customers own (developed) file causes a false positive detection by the F-Secure products.
To solve the issue, first sign the file with the digital signature certificate and then submit the file to F-Secure:
- Open the Submit A Sample portal.
- Click Choose File and select the file to be submitted.
- Select I want to give more details about this sample and to be notified of the analysis result.
- Fill in the required details.
Note: Select "False Positive" as the Sample Type and write "File whitelisting request" in the Subject field.
- Click Submit sample file.
Article no: 000005979