What are the system requirements for Client Security for Mac 13.x?
This discussion has a more recent version.
This article lists the system requirements for Client Security for Mac 13.
Recommended hardware requirements
- Intel processor
- 250 MB of free disk space
- 1 GB or more of memory
- An Internet connection is required to validate your subscription and receive updates
Supported operating systems
- macOS version 10.13 "High Sierra"
- macOS version 10.12 "Sierra"
- OS X version 10.11 "El Capitan"
- Mozilla Fireforx
- Google Chrome
Supported versions of F-Secure Policy Manager
- F-Secure Policy Manager 13.x