How do I install F-Secure KEY (TOTAL) on my iPhone/iPad?
With F-Secure TOTAL, the number of KEY licenses is determined by your TOTAL subscription. For example, if you have a 5-device subscription, five different users can use KEY on their devices. These five users can then sync their passwords with an unlimited number of devices.
Before you start to install F-Secure KEY on your iPhone or iPad, you need to have your My F-Secure account ready.
Note: If you already have KEY installed and have upgraded to a TOTAL subscription, activate your TOTAL subscription in the KEY app as described in article I already have KEY installed. How do I take KEY into use after upgrading to TOTAL?
- On your device, log in to your My F-Secure account.
- Once you are logged in, tap the main menu in the top-right corner of the My F-Secure page. The TOTAL apps page opens showing all the TOTAL apps available to you. Through this page you can also access your subscription details and account settings.
- Select KEY.
- Select Install KEY now (or Install on another device).
- Select My device, and then select Continue.
- Select This device, and then select Install from app store. App Store opens, showing the installation page for F-Secure KEY Password manager.
- Select the cloud icon to start the installation.
- Once KEY is successfully installed on your device, select Open. KEY opens, showing a short tutorial about its main features.
- Swipe the screen to the left until you enter the last page, and then select Get started. The Welcome to KEY page opens.
- If this is your first KEY installation, select Create Master Password:
- Type in a strong Master Password.
- Repeat the Master Password to confirm it.
- If you want to use fingerprint to unlock KEY, select the Use fingerprint to unlock next time checkbox. Note that before you can use your fingerprint to unlock KEY, you first need to register your fingerprint. Consult the device user manual to find out how to take fingerprint recognition into use in your device.
- Select Accept and continue. You have now installed KEY on your device, and you can start entering your passwords and other credentials into KEY.
- To have your passwords available also on your other devices, you need to connect your devices. To do this, do the following on each device:
- On the device, install KEY from our website or a relevant app store.
- Open KEY on the device that already has KEY installed and go to Connect devices. The Connect devices page opens, showing the sync code (valid for one minute).
- On the new device, go to Connect devices and enter this code in the Sync Code field and select Connect.
- Type in your current Master Password and select OK. From now on, your passwords will be synchronized automatically between these two devices.