How do I install FREEDOME VPN (TOTAL) on my PC?
Before starting installing F-Secure FREEDOME on your PC, you need to have your My F-Secure account ready.
Note: If you already have FREEDOME installed and have upgraded to a TOTAL subscription, activate your TOTAL subscription in the FREEDOME app as described in article I already have FREEDOME installed. How do I take FREEDOME into use after upgrading to TOTAL?
- Open your web browser and log in to your My F-Secure account.
- In My F-Secure, select TOTAL apps in the top bar.
- On the My F-Secure dashboard, select FREEDOME.
- Select Install FREEDOME now (if this is your first installation) / Install on another device (if you have already installed FREEDOME on some device).
- Select My device, and click Continue.
- Select This computer, and click Download for Windows.
- Find the downloaded file, double-click it and select Install.
- Select Accept. Note: If prompted, enter your administrator credentials.
- Give your device a name and select Continue, and then select OK.
F-Secure FREEDOME is now installed on your device. To see which devices you have F-Secure FREEDOME installed on, log in to My F-Secure, select the TOTAL apps in the top bar and select FREEDOME from the dashboard.