How do I install FREEDOME VPN (TOTAL) on my Mac?
Before starting installing F-Secure FREEDOME on your Mac, you need to have your My F-Secure account ready.
Note: If you already have FREEDOME installed and have upgraded to a TOTAL subscription, activate your TOTAL subscription in the FREEDOME app as described in article I already have FREEDOME installed. How do I take FREEDOME into use after upgrading to TOTAL?
- Log in to your My F-Secure account.
- In My F-Secure, select TOTAL apps in the top bar.
- On the My F-Secure dashboard, select FREEDOME.
- Select Install FREEDOME now (if this is your first FREEDOME installation) / Install on another device (if you have already installed FREEDOME on some device).
- Select My device, and click Continue.
- Select This computer, and then select Download for Mac.
- Find the installation file from the Downloads folder, and double-click it to install FREEDOME. The Welcome to the Freedome Installer wizard opens.
- Select Continue.
- Read the terms of service, select Continue and then select Agree.
- Under Installation Type, select Continue and then Install.
- If prompted, enter your administrator credentials and select Install Software.
- Once the installation is completed, your subscription needs to be activated:
- Enter the name of your new device and select Continue.
- To complete the activation, select OK.
- On FREEDOME, click on the Protection OFF switch to start the protection. The switch changes to Protection ON.
F-Secure FREEDOME is now installed on your device. To see which devices you have F-Secure FREEDOME installed on, log in to My F-Secure, select the TOTAL apps in the top bar and select FREEDOME from the dashboard.