How do I install FREEDOME VPN (TOTAL) on my Android device?
Before starting installing F-Secure FREEDOME on your Android device, you need to have your My F-Secure account ready.
Note: If you already have FREEDOME installed and have upgraded to a TOTAL subscription, activate your TOTAL subscription in the FREEDOME app as described in article I already have FREEDOME installed. How do I take FREEDOME into use after upgrading to TOTAL?
- On your Android device, open your web browser and log in to your My F-Secure account.
- Once you are logged in, tap the main menu in the top-right corner of the My F-Secure page. The TOTAL apps page opens showing all the TOTAL apps available to you. Through this page you can also access your subscription details and account settings.
- Select FREEDOME.
- Select Install FREEDOME now (if this is your first FREEDOME installation) / Install on another device (if you have already installed FREEDOME on some device). The Add device window opens.
- Select My device, and then select Continue.
- Select This device, and then select Install from app store. Google Play Store opens, showing the installation page for FREEDOME VPN.
- Select Install.
- Once FREEDOME is successfully installed on your device, select Open. FREEDOME opens, showing a short tutorial about its main features.
- Swipe the screen to the left until you enter the last page. The Name new device page opens automatically.
- Give your device a name and select Continue, and then select OK. The TERMS OF SERVICE page opens.
- Select the network connection method you prefer. FREEDOME is now installed on your device.
- Touch the center of the screen. When FREEDOME is started for the first time, it wants to set up a VPN connection that allows it to monitor network traffic. Allow this by selecting Let's do it and then OK.
When you go back to your My F-Secure page, you can see which devices you have F-Secure FREEDOME installed on.