How to switch DNS server on F-Secure SENSE Router
To switch to a different DNS server:
- Open your F-Secure SENSE Router app.
- Navigate to More > Settings > Network.
- Select the Pencil (edit) icon.
- Select first Wan Connection and then Static IP.
- Select DNS.
- Type in the desired IP address (for example,
188.8.131.52) and select OK.
- Scroll up, first select the Check icon at the top-right corner of the screen and then select Save to save the settings.
Note that while the settings are being saved, all devices will be disconnected from the SENSE network temporarily.