Can I create a guest WiFi on F-Secure SENSE Router?
This discussion has a more recent version.
Yes, you can use the Guest Network feature to create a guest WiFi on F-Secure SENSE Router for your visitors. To create a guest WiFi:
- Open your F-Secure SENSE Router app.
- Tap More on the navigation pane at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Network.
- Tap the Pencil (edit) icon.
- Tap Guest network, and slide the slider to the on position.
- You can separately (2.4GHz and 5GHz) set the network names, passwords or hide the network.
- Once done, tap the back button on the top-left corner of the screen.
- On the Network page, tap the Tick icon.
- Tap Save. Allow a few minutes for F-Secure SENSE Router to take the new settings into use.