Purchased a new F-Secure SAFE/TOTAL/ID PROTECTION subscription instead of renewing an existing account
You have a few options with how you can proceed:
- If you have created a new account with a new license, you can:
- Log out from the expired F-Secure program by clicking your name in the right-hand corner and select Log out
- Once you are completely logged out, click Later in the next dialogue box
- Launch the F-Secure program again and you will be prompt to log in
- Proceed to use the new credentials of your renewed F-Secure SAFE, F-Secure TOTAL, or F-Secure ID PROTECTION account
- Complete the installation
Note: You may also create a new account with another email address (if you have any) and then proceed with reinstalling F-Secure SAFE.
- If you have not activated the newly purchase subscription (with a different email address) and want it to be merged into your existing account, contact F-Secure Support for assistance.
Article no: 000001667