New dashboard view in My F-Secure
We have now released a new version of My F-Secure with an upgraded dashboard view that allows you to see all your F-Secure TOTAL apps conveniently in one place.
From the dashboard, you can:
- Install your TOTAL apps and see your security status at a glance,
- Manage your apps and upgrade your subscription and licenses more effectively, and
- Easily access our different Support services directly from My F-Secure via F-Secure Help.
To access the dashboard:
- Log into your My F-Secure account.
- Select TOTAL apps in the top bar, and the dashboard comes into view.
- To exit the view, select TOTAL apps in the top bar or click on the My F-Secure background, and the dashboard disappears from view.
Note: Trial versions of SAFE do not have a dashboard. If you have a paid version of SAFE, the apps that are available with the TOTAL package (FREEDOME, KEY, and SENSE) are greyed out.
The new dashboard view
In the image:
- Manage SAFE means you already have the SAFE app installed, and you can manage your licenses; for example, send a license to a family member or release a license.
- Install FREEDOME and Install KEY means that you have not yet installed the respective app.
- Get SENSE means that you have not yet ordered the SENSE router to take SENSE home protection into use.