How do I submit a large FSDIAG file via FTP?
Our customer support may ask you to create and send an FSDIAG file to our technical support. If the file size of your FSDIAG file is larger than 10MB, it is too large to send by email. However, you can upload the file to our FTP site. Make sure that you have a case number before submitting the file. You will receive a case number in the email sent by our customer support.
- Rename the FSDIAG.TAR.GZ file on your desktop.
- Right-click on the file, and select Rename.
- Add your case number to the filename. Example: [Your case number here]_FSDIAG.TAR.GZ.
- Right-click the Windows Start icon, and select Open Windows Explorer. A Windows Explorer window opens.
- Type ftp://ftp.f-secure.com/incoming in the address bar, and press Enter.
- Copy the renamed FSDIAG file to the window (or drag and drop it there).
- Reply to the email sent by our customer support to inform us that you have now uploaded the FSDIAG file.