Customer has a network-related infection.
Kindly follow the instructions below to generate a network traffic log using Wireshark.
- Download and install Wireshark.
- Run Wireshark with Admin privilege.
- Double click on the interface to be monitored (usually Local Area Connection).
- You should now see a live capture of the inbound/outbound network packets.
- After the suspicious event occurs:
- Press Ctrl+E (or alternatively Capture tab > Stop) to stop the packet capture.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+S (or alternatively File tab > Save) to save the packet capture file, using the case number as the filename.
Article no: 000008698