How to block or allow (exclude) websites with the Browsing protection feature, using the local F-Secure client user interface without having to do so from the PSB Portal or Policy Manager Console?
Follow the steps below to either block a website or allow it. These steps are applicable for:
Note: Make sure you have administrator privileges to the computer, since modifying settings requires administrator level access.
- PSB Computer Protection
- PSB Server Protection
- Business Suite Client Security 14.x and later
- Business Suite Server Security 14.x and later
- Open the F-Secure Client and go to Settings
- Go to the Secure Browsing tab
- Click View website exceptions (you will be prompted for the admin user name and password)
- Select the Allowed or Denied tab
- Click Add...
- Enter the website's URL and click OK
Article no: 000029771