Customers own (developed) file causes a false positive detection by the F-Secure products.
To solve the issue, first sign the file with the digital signature certificate and then submit the file to F-Secure:
The submitted file will be subjected to a verification process. Once verified clean, the file will be added to the list and the database will be updated accordingly to prevent the file from causing new false positive detections.
- Open the Submit A Sample portal.
- Click Choose File and select the file to be submitted.
- Select I want to give more details about this sample and to be notified of the analysis result.
- Fill in the required details.
Note: Select "False Positive" as the Sample Type and write "File whitelisting request" in the Subject field.
- Click Submit sample file.
Article no: 000005979