This article describes the steps to generate advanced debug logs for PSB Computer Protection, PSB Server Protection, Client Security 14 and Server Security 14 and later? Debug logs are needed in some instances by technical support to investigate problems in more detail.
When full debug logging is enabled, an Fsdiag will gather more in depth and additional log files which help in some problem investigations.
Steps how to enable full debug logging on a Windows system:
- Download the debug tool from download.f-secure.com/support/tools/CCF-logging-tool/fsloglevel.exe
- Double click fsloglevel.exe
- Select Full Logging
- Click OK
- Restart the computer
- Reproduce the steps that caused the original problem, take note of exact time of the problem
- Generate an FSDIAG diagnostic file by following the steps explained in this link: community.f-secure.com/t5/Common-topics/How-do-I-create-an-FSDIAG-file/ta-p/18190
- Run the fsloglevel.exe tool a second time after submitting the logs
- Click on Normal Logging to turn off the debug mode (debug mode slows down the machine slightly)
Article no: 000009164