How can a reseller partner decrease or increase the number of licenses for an existing yearly subscription in Partner Portal?
A reseller partner can only decrease the number of licenses within the renewal window = 90 days from the license expiry date.
License reduction for Yearly license can be done through the following steps:
1. Click the Ordering-tab from main menu, then click Yearly from the sub-menu
2. Click New Order
3. For an existing customer, start typing the existing customer name into the Search-field and the customer should appear in the suggestions drop-down list -> select customer
4. Fill in order reference number (partner can choose this themselves, it is an internal reference for the partner helping them identify the customer and transaction and is visible on the bill we send)
5. Click Add products
6. Choose sales type as 'Renewal' (this is where partner can renew and increase/decrease the license number)
7. Select asset to be renewed
8. Fill in new total quantity for this license
9. Click Continue
10. Click Order to submit order
Article no: 000009904