Application blocked by Deepguard as rare application with error "DeepGuard blocked an application because it is not commonly used"
Submit the application to our Anti-Malware team to investigate the file.
Open a ticket on the following webpage:
Upload the file, and remember to click on this button [I want to give more details about this sample and to be notified of the analysis results] if you want us to contact you regarding the file, the analyses and the result. Remember to fill in the information, and describe the issue, so that we can analyse the situation and contact you.
The sample submission is analysed by our analysts and databases, and is updated if necessary.
Note: Post your question in English in the "Description" field.
For more information how you can submit a sample, read our Community article here
Follow these steps to submit large sample files (>30MB) via FTP:
- Save the sample(s) in a password-protected ZIP archive file. Use the password: infected
- Open Windows Explorer or Finder (Mac), and paste the following location in the address bar: ftp://ftp.f-secure.com/incoming
- Upload (drag and drop) the file(s) to the FTP folder
- Go to the Submit A Sample page, and upload a text file containing the file name(s) of the uploaded file(s)
- Tick the I want to give more details about this sample and to be notified of the analysis results box
- Fill in the required details and provide any relevant information about the issue
- Tick the I'm not a robot reCAPTCHA box
- Click Submit sample file. An automatic ticket is generated and emailed to you. An analyst will reply accordingly upon handling the case.
Article no: 000008097