If an email gets quarantined in Email and Server Security, how can I get a notification message?
This article applies to the following F-Secure products: Email and Server Security and PSB Email and Server Security.
To receive notifications for all types of threats, configure your settings in the Email and Server Security web console.
Prerequisite: To be able to select items in the drop-down menus in Notifications, first go to Internal Mail, and select the Strip attachments from internal e-mail messages default.
To receive a notification message:
- Expand the Transport Protection view, and select Inbound Mail.
- In the Attachments tab, go to the Notifications section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Send alert to administrator, select the type of alert you want.
- Click Apply.
For Spam Control, configure your settings as follows:
- Expand the Transport Protection view, and select Spam Control.
- In Settings, select More options.
- In the notification window, you can type in an email address in the field under Forward spam messages to e-mail address.
- Click OK.
Note: By default, Spam Control only checks the inbound e-mail, not the outbound.