A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 13.01.2022. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes some days to reach all the customers.
This release makes all different PSB products version 22.1 available (internal version 4.32.801).
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces new features and fixes so be sure to enable Early access program on some of your computers to try this out.
- Added more metadata to alerts. For instance: file creation date, file size, archive info etc
- Added support for environment variables to all exclusion lists
- Added an option to scan USB drives automatically when they are inserted (requires a portal release)
- Added notification to portal when product is uninstalled so device is removed from the portal automatically
- Added new remote actions (requires a portal release):
- Reboot the device
- Handle Windows disk encryption
- Report more data from Software Updater to be shown on portal
- Added a link to 3rd party installation logs to Software Updater GUI
- fs_oneclient_logout tool is now part of installation