New Linux Security 64 update (12.0.286) has been released. This update includes the following changes:
- CSLP-3985: Fixed an issue where using fsanalyze tool as a non-root user would result in an error to be shown.
- CSLP-3989: Added rate limiting to decrease the number of duplicate alerts that can be sent in a short period of time.
- CSLP-3991: Added support for Debian 11.
- CSLP-3975: Fixed an issue where systemd services could be restarted too quickly.
- Miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes.