A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 21.10.2021. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes some days to reach all the customers.
This release makes all different PSB products version 21.9 available (internal version 4.30.997).
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces new features and fixes so be sure to enable Early access program on some of your computers to try this out.
- Client has a new name: F-Secure Elements Agent
- Automated tasks:
- support random intervals in the schedule. For instance: Every day at random time from 12 to 15.
- support parametrized macros schedule. For instance: @daily at 12:00
- Decrease sensibility of connectivity status failure reporting and report connection statuses from all components
- Send more details about device to portal (Bios info, hard drive info, memory info). Requires a portal release to make this visible.
- Software updater does not keep more than 1Gb of installation logs anymore
- Added SubscriptionName to LicenseStatus in WMI