- Security Cloud malfunction warning is now fixed.
- RDR sensor is now running natively on Apple Silicon Macs.
- There is now a warning status in the GUI if System Extension is not allowed to load.
- Scan Security Events on the Elements portal now correctly handle adding exclusions to the active settings profile.
- The issue when Battery Preference Pane is sometimes inaccessible on macOS 11 is now fixed.
- Application-layer Firewall Security Events are not reported on macOS 10.14 (with kernel extension).
- Incorrect RDR sensor status in the main window of the RDR standalone license — the sensor is not operational while it is operational.
- On macOS 10.14 if kernel extensions are allowed after product activation this may result in the system being unresponsive.
First-time installers are available for download in the Elements Security Center. Silent upgrade in APAC region started today. Silent upgrades in other regions will start next week.