A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 17.09.2021. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes some days to reach all the customers.
This release makes all different PSB products version 21.8 available (internal version 4.29.755).
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces new features and fixes so be sure to enable Early access program on some of your computers to try this out.
- Added events about remote access tools blocked by Connection Control.
- Fixed calculation of user name and principal user name for events
- Client reacts in real time to license changes on portal now
- Added options to disable .Net management by client
- Send information about browser plugins status (installed/disabled/not available) to portal
- Multiple changes to support Windows 11 better
- Multiple fixes to Dark Mode
- Application Control:
- "Allow and monitor" default rule now limited to 7 days. It turns to "Allow" after that.
- "Block" and "Allow and monitor" default rules don't monitor and block "module load" events anymore
- Software Updater:
- Applications blocking update window does not require admin rights anymore to continue updating