New Linux Security 64 (12.0.266), BaseGuard (1.0.574), and FSBG (1.0.568) updates have been released. BaseGuard and FSBG are part of Linux Security 64. This update includes the following changes:
- CSLP-3865: Triggering "send status update" action via Elements EPP Portal now causes Linux Security 64 to check for updates.
- CSLP-3932: Files can now be excluded from integrity checking based on file name patterns.
- CSLP-3762: Add support for SolarWinds RMM.
- CSLP-3967: Made activation and uninstallation more robust.
- CSLP-3924: Increased Security Cloud timeout to 30 minutes.
- CSLP-3940: Fixed an issue where rename and remove operations did not work correctly when the file being operated on was located directly inside / directory.
- Miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes.
- Scanning files as a non-root user using fsanalyze command-line utility causes error message to be shown.
- If the product is being used with Policy Manager 15.20 or older, detection alerts from fsanalyze will result in an unknown alert type error being shown in Policy Manager Console. This issue will be resolved in the upcoming version of Policy Manager.