A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 16.08.2021. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, it takes some days to reach all the customers.
This release makes all different Elements products version 21.7 available (internal version 4.28.879).
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces new features and fixes so be sure to enable Early access program on some of your computers to try this out.
- Alerts contains more information about the event it caused the alert. Example attempted operation, flags used in accessing, process used to access, hash of the accessing process. Please note that not all information is available in all alerts.
- Automated task "reboot when needed" now works in server environments as well.
- Dark mode is available for client UI. Dark mode is controlled by Windows color scheme. If coler is dark in windows, client will also use dark themer in UI. Please not that not all windows have yet dark colors available.
- Connection checker tool has multiple improvements.
- In settings UI, the "Manual proxy setup" fields are disabled when the network location settings rule is applied.
- Selecting firewall profile on client is possible now.