A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 16.06.2021. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes some days to reach all the customers.
This release makes all different PSB products version 21.6 available (internal version 4.27.700).
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces new features and fixes so be sure to enable Early access program on some of your computers to try this out.
- Added new alerts for Device Control for USB blocks. This will be available when engine is released.
- Added URLs to all URL based blocks. Requires a portal release to introduce new setting to allow this upstream. By default it's turned off.
- Added offload scanning support. Requires a portal release to turn it on and configure offload servers.
- Report status of false positive submission to portal (when we know right away that infection detected or not detected)
- Added mailbox scanning. Requires a portal release to introduce new setting to configure this option.
- Multiple improvements to a connection checker tool