New BaseGuard (1.0.568) and FSBG (1.0.548) updates have been released. BaseGuard and FSBG are part of Linux Security 64. This update includes the following changes:
- CSLP-3953: Fixed an issue where scanning service could temporarily consume CPU resources excessively.
- CSLP-3952: Fixed an issue where scanning results were sometimes inconsistent due to a caching related issue.
- CSLP-3926: Fixed an issue where files were not properly cleaned up when offline updates were used.
- CSLP-3951: Fixed an issue where an error about "invalid component in version element" was printed to the journal.
- CSLP-3794: Fixed an issue where the same machine appeared with different names in different web services.
- CSLP-3948: Fixed an issue where information about latest engine update was not correctly shown in Policy Manager.
- CSLP-3950: Updated OpenSSL to 1.1.1k.
- Miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes.