A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 21.05.2021. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes some days to reach all the customers.
This release makes all different PSB products version 21.5 available (internal version 4.26.776).
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces new features and fixes so be sure to enable Early access program on some of your computers to try this out.
- Software updater has a new automated task: Install all updates (security and non-security). Note: a new portal release is also required to enable this option in portal.
- Application control supports wildcards in version rules.
- It's now possible to set a password to protect all temporary protection turn offs (This includes all security features, real time scanning, deepguard, firewall).
- Network location managed settings can no longer be changed by other modules.
- Tamper protection protects client from being uninstalled by Uninstallation Tool. This will be fully available when engine is released and updated.
- Tamper protection security events support exclusions.
- We have finished changing GUI to use .Net and removed old components. This results in smaller installer size and memory footprint.
- Vulnerability management (Radar) detailed status is now also displayed in combination products.
- "Scan for malware" option in explorer menu may disappear till the next reboot or explorer restart.