New Atlant (1.0.116), BaseGuard (1.0.555) and FSBG (1.0.532) updates have been released. BaseGuard and FSBG are part of Atlant. This update includes the following changes:
- CSLP-3571: Added a new status sub-command to atlantctl command-line utility. Status sub-command makes it possible to inspect the state of the product and see various statistics related to scanning.
- CSLP-3892: Improve handling of sensitive setting values in atlantctl command-line utility. Atlantctl will now warn when sensitive setting values are omitted from its output.
- CSLP-3888: Support scheduling the product to be automatically activated on the next boot. This feature can be useful in scenarios where Atlant is included in a virtual machine template that can be cloned and instantiated multiple times. By scheduling the activation to only happen when a new virtual machine is booted, each virtual machine can be activated separately. This feature requires the use of the latest Atlant installer.
- CSLP-3900: Improved the robustness of product activation. If product activation fails unexpectedly, it should now be possible to simply try activating the product again without the need to first manually uninstall the product. These improvements require the use of the latest Atlant installer.
- CSLP-3929: Fixed an issue where the last category was missing from URL content category query responses.
- CSLP-3913: Updated OpenSSL to 1.1.1k
- CSLP-3891: Fixed an issue where unexpected SIGPIPE signals could lead to service failures.
- Miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes.