New BaseGuard (1.0.525) and FSBG (1.0.499) updates have been released. BaseGuard and FSBG are part of Atlant. This update includes the following changes:
- CSLP-3624: New API for scanning URLs embedded in files.
- CSLP-3625: New API for scanning emails for spam and phishing.
- CSLP-3873: New ICAP API for scanning files with Security Cloud.
- CSLP-3676: New API for blocking content based on the URL. Requests can now include a set of forbidden URL categories (for example gambling or webmail) along with the URL and Atlant will detect if the URL is classified to belong to the forbidden categories.
- CSLP-3874: Fixed an issue where service restarts could cause Atlant to report licensing related errors when scanning files.
- CSLP-3810: Fixed an issue where errors from fsbg-statusd would sometimes show up in journal during updates