A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 11.12.2020. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes some days to reach all the customers.
This release makes all different PSB products version 20.8 available (internal version 4.21.1047).
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces new features and fixes so be sure to enable Early access program on some of your computers to try this out:
- Improve smbios guid mode to not send status immediately if smbios guid is used
- Improved performance if there is large number of users in the device
- Banking protection has several improvements.
- Offline MSI supports proxy parameter
- Swup has several fixes and improvements. Example admins can set scanning priority for scanning updates.